Guardianship of Minors & Adults

If you are a grandparent or concerned relative of friend of someone who you do not believe is able to properly parent a child we can assist you in seeking to become a court appointed guardian for that child. We also work with people seeking guardianship of an adult who is mentally impaired or incapacitated and needs assistance managing their affairs.

We proudly serve the communities of Acton, Ashland, Newton, Waltham, Brighton, Wellesley, Cambridge. Somerville, Everett, Boston, Canton, Quincy, Dedham, Braintree, Walpole, Wrentham, Dorchester, West Roxbury, Woburn, Salem, Beverly, Peabody. We practice in Middlesex, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk & Worcester Counties.